Reliable Help For You And Your Family
When you need legal help for your family, your attorney should be someone you can trust to get results. You should also work with someone you can rely on for honest advice and realistic expectations. You can rely on James V. Natale, Attorney at Law.
For nearly 10 years, Mr. Natale has served families in the Uniontown metro area and throughout Southwestern Pennsylvania. As a former attorney for Fayette County, he has extensive experience handling a variety of cases, including those that were very complex or contentious.
You can rely on him for a full spectrum of family law issues, including:
- Divorce: He can help you end your marriage and move on to the next step in life.
- Asset division: Ensure your assets and debts are divided equitably under state law with his knowledgeable assistance.
- Alimony: Pennsylvania has three types of alimony. He can help you understand them.
- Child custody: He will strive to protect your rights as a parent and ensure you spend time with your child.
- Parenting time: He can help you determine a parenting schedule with your co-parent.
- Post-decree modifications: Has life changed since the court order? Get a modification.
As he represents you, Mr. Natale also tries to relieve the stressful burden that the legal process can add to an emotional time. He can shoulder the difficulties of the administrative steps, allowing you to focus on your family.
Communication – Attention – Dedication
As a solo practitioner, Mr. Natale dedicates his full attention to providing the services you need. You will not be handed off to a paralegal or someone else who does not understand your needs. He personally focuses on every detail of your case. When you reach out with questions or concerns, you will deal directly with Mr. Natale.
Get The Reliable Services Your Family Needs
With James V. Natale, Attorney at Law, you do not have to face a legal challenge alone. Contact him for assistance with any family law trouble you have. To schedule an initial consultation, please contact his office by calling 724-635-9121. You can also send an email.